Luxury comes in different forms. Riding in a limo is one of them. If you have ever dreamt of arriving at someplace important in a huge and classy looking limousine then this dream can surely become a reality. Nowadays there are many automobile services that hire out limousines especially for weddings, wedding reception, milestone events and occasions and so on. So, whenever that big chance comes your way you need to know how to conduct yourself and behave in the right way. Read ahead to know about some basic etiquettes that you will need to follow to appear stylish and classy when you cruise along in your dream vehicle-
- Wait for the chauffeur to open the door instead of rushing ahead and opening the door yourself.
- Opening windows and sticking your head out is definitely a big no.
- Sit in a very dignified manner and conduct yourself properly.
- if you are traveling for business, ensure that you do not mess up the place with your papers and other materials and do remember to carry your belongings with you as you get down.
- Smoking is not advisable as it won’t speak highly of your etiquettes
- Even if you reach out for a drink from the inbuilt bar, never drink straight out of the bottle, use the glassware that has been provided for your convenience and style.
- Last but not the least, do remember to tip yourchauffeur generously at the end of the trip as a gratuity for his exceptional services on such a memorable day for you. Since tipping is totally a personal expression, the amount you would like to pay is totally your decision.
So, with all these tips on limousine etiquettes, you can now embark on your ride with confidence and pride and thoroughly enjoy the experience too.